Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Football season just ended. And I already miss going to the games. Wearin that titan red. Freezing my ass off. Screaming at the guys on the field. Laughing at the cheerleaders because they are stupid and can't spell "TITANS" sometimes and do things wrong. Or have a cheer for a 1st down three minutes late. I miss having to stand on my tippy toes to see and the wave in the spirit section. I miss those friday night lights!
If you are an asshole who talks shit for no reason (A) applies to you. If your name is Rachel Hartman, Jen Hagen, Raquel Cdebaca, Kelly Savage, Rachel Berkowitz, Jamie Belzowski, Emmalee Woodward, Oakley Strassner, Emily Salkovitz, or Sam Mark (B) applies to you. If you are Jamie Belzowski or Emmalee Woodward (C) applies to you. If you are my friend or my husband (D) applies to you... but mostly my husband <3 If you are Sam Mark, Jen Hagen, or Kelly Savage (E) applies to you. You are my lesbian lovers. if (E) applies to you then so does (F) bahhahahahhahaa
floccinaucinihilipilification |ˌfläksəˌnôsəˌnīˌhiləˌpiləfiˈkā sh ən|nounthe action or habit of estimating something as worthless. (The word is used chiefly as a curiosity.)ORIGIN mid 18th cent.: from Latin flocci, nauci,nihili, pili (words meaning ‘at little value’ ) + -fication . The Latin elements were listed in a well-known rule of the Latin Grammar used at Eton College, an English public school.
I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. HOW MANY WAYS CAN YOU PISS ME OFF IN AN HOUR. I CAN THINK OF MORE THAN A FEW. AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. AND YOU WONDER WHY I GET SO ANNOYED???? WELL NOW YOU NEVER HAVE TO WONDER AGAIN.
1) Every day when i walk into class, you are sitting on my desk. GET THE FUCK OFF OF IT! I sleep on my desk during class i don't want your ass on it. Your butt is supposed to go in the chair.Take my test from me. Before
2) Take my test from me before I even get to look at it. I know I failed so don't harass me and make faces after you take it because I will beat your ass. I am not kidding. And don't tell me i did bad. No shit, 68% is not good. Mind your own fucking business!!!!
3) Hit my desk and say "ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!" when i am texting in class. If you don't notice. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Let me do what I want if I want to sleep I am going to sleep. If I want to text than I am going to text so don't be a tattle tail. You aren't 6.. wait... maybe you are.
4) Don't make weird faces and giggle at me.
5) When you know you are pissing me off and I am not talking to don't try talking to me. It makes me want to hit you. I mean really. I'm not talking to you for a reason.
6) Don't tell me to be nicer to you. If you didn't piss me off so much I wouldn't have a problem with you. But you do. A LOT. And you make so many little side comments. I don't care if you hate me. Don't talk to me.
7) Don't give me advice. I didn't ask for it.
8) STOP EAVESDROPPING! it makes me so mad. If I wanted to tell you then I would have included you in the conversation.
9) Put all your shit in the walk way. Everyone trips over it. I want to be able to walk to my desk and my back without having to worry about falling on my face.
10) Stop being so immature. This is high school babe not elementary school.
I stare at your feet because I can't look in your eyes. Does that make me pathetic? Or does that make me a normal, nervous girl. Too afraid to stare back into your eyes because you give me butterflies and take away the words I wanted to say. I'm not so witty around you. Am I? Just weird I guess... But you always say you like weird. But maybe you are just saying that... You have big feet. You are always wearing vans. I look up. You smile and lean against the wall and keep talking. I give you a half smile back and try and listen and ignore my ever increasing heart rate. All i want to do is kiss you. Tell you I like you. But i can't. Can I?
"Mom! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!"
"That isn't true at all."
" Uhmmm yes it is!"
She walks upstairs. "Kaitlyn you have $2000 worth of shoes here. You have a dresser full of clothes, shit all over your floor and you have a full rack. Don't tell me you have nothing to wear"
" BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE WEARING ANY OF THIS. I need a new jacket... and boots. Oh! I saw some really cute ones the other day at the spectrum."
"You have enough stuff."
"No I don't!"
She walks out of the room. Wow I love these conversations.